When they were built in the 1970s these two gleaming Ohio malls were symbols of the boom years in the U.S., and their wide walkways were filled with shoppers.
Now the verdant foliage that decorated them has died off and the fountains inside are dry as store after store deserted the out-of-town malls.
The demise of the Rolling Acres and and Randall Park Mall have been documented by photographer Seph Lawless, who remembers visiting them when he was a child and even had his first job at one of the them.
The Shadow Studio’s Shadowbox Pendant Giveaway!
For this giveaway, I will be selecting three lucky winners, who will get silhouette pendants from The Shadow Studio! Make sure that you check out my Etsy shop to see all of the options I have available that are not included in the photoset! Here are the prizes:
- The First Place Winner will receive one of my new Shadowbox Pendants, containing two tiny, hand-cut silhouettes of their choice - one on each side of the reversible pendant.
- The Second and Third Place Winners will each receive their choice of any one classic oval or heart silhouette pendant offered in my Etsy shop.
- You must be following The Shadow Studio on Tumblr.
- Your ask box must be open so I can contact you if you win.
- I will ship internationally.
- No giveaway blogs.
- Likes and reblogs count (but please don’t spam your followers)!
- The contest will run from 4/18/2014 - 5/16/2014 at 11:59 pm PST.
- Winners will be selected using random.org.
Lady of the Lake for #sketch_dailies
Now tweeting @alisheagibson
Thanks for following!
© Alishea Gibson 2014
freelance inquiries: artbyalishea[at!]gmail.com
Check out my Etsy Shop,